: * Assist with interviewing and selection process of employees.
* Assist with the orientation of returning and new employees.
* Conduct plant tours for new employees.
* Maintain personnel files for all employees.
* Provide information to employees regarding benefits, company
policies, job opportunities, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to adhere to a strict confidentiality policy a must!
* Willing to work flexible hours, some processing experience
* Effective communication and organizational skills.
* Knowledge of company policies preferred.
* Previous clerical and computer experience preferred. (Excel, Word, Access, Icims)
* Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred.
* Excellent people skills a must.
* Self motivated and able to work independently.