Learn all aspects of running and maintaining can lines and fish house equipment.
: Can Lines
* Learn seam evaluation.
* Learn to do can line set up and operation.
* Learn to run and take care of can lines.
* General can line maintenance.
* Learn the fish butchering machines.
* Do general fish house maintenance.
* Work independently.
* Able to communicate and work well with others.
* Detail oriented.
* Able to work long hours as required.
* Mechanically inclined.
* General knowledge of maintenance, welding, electrical,
plumbing, forklift driving (requires a Driver’s license) , and hand and power tools.
* Able to follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Be a team player.
Can be a cold and wet environment.