We are looking for seafood processors. The job is from July 1st through August 31st 2018.
The wage is $10.60 straight time per hour with $15.90 overtime.
Please read our website for full details@ www.hookedonfish.com
Forklift/Rolling Stock Mechanic
DESCRIPTION: * Responsible for the maintenance of all Petersburg Fisheries rolling stock.
RESPONSIBILITES: * Repair and do preventative maintenance on all plant rolling stock, including forklifts, flatbeds, garbage truck, back hoe, skid steer, and all other company vehicles.
* Parts and inventory control.
* Follow all company and safety policies.
* Ensure that all State and Federal regulations are met.
* Keep a well organized and maintained work area.
* Keep accurate maintenance records.
* Assist other departments as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: * 5 years of forklift mechanic experience in all aspects including electrical preferred.
* General maintenance and repair background.
* Welding experience preferred.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Must be able to work 7 days a week including overtime during peak season.
* Must get along and work well with others.
* Non smoker preferred.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
DURATION: Full time with benefits.
WAGES: 18.00-$23.00 per hour D.O.E.
Interested persons must submit a resume or letter of interest to (open until filled)
P.O. Box 1147
Petersburg, AK 99833
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.